Sunday, January 3, 2010

Whooppeeee I Figured Out My Word!

My word for this year is Daily Progress. Alcoholics stay sober one day at a time and like them I am going to make one step of progress in each of my improvement areas everyday. I vow to copy this list at the bottom of my daily blog and monitor my daily progress. Now I am not an alcoholic but sometimes I think I am a put off aholic :) I suffer from grand ideas and little follow through. My improvement lists are going to be my test at follow through. Keep me honest blog friends!!

1. Budget
2. Family
3. Health
4. Craft
5. Career

1. No money spent today because we stayed home. Hubby and I discussed our cell phone bill.
2. Sit down to dinner together. Play the U.S. states game after dinner
3. Dinner planned for three days. All from freezer. Another day of Wii fun.
4. Knitted about 2 inches up the sides of the bag and posted blog below.
5. Developed website for work with links to my publications (I have been wanting to do this for 3 years!!!).

3 comments:

Debi said...

Congratulations! Sometimes a word just isn't enough.

uh said...

I think we can combine family/health, our children can use some healthy guidance too!

THE DASH! said...

A word combo huh!! Bloody brilliant.

I like where you're coming from! I don't think you can go wrong with this wording because its a baby step double clanger and well thought out!