Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year One and All

Well the clock has ticked to midnight and I am going to bed. For the first time ever we had a quiet evening at home with no guests, no parties. I enjoyed it a lot! David made a plate of cheeses for dinner and Cinda brought over a few pastries she made today to take to her party.

Last year I wrote down my new year's resolutions and I, for the most part kept them. I am ruminating on next years...I think they will be much the same but I am quite pleased at our progress and will do a proper job of reflecting and projecting tomorrow! This quiet leisure at home stuff is exhausting :)

xxxooo

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

Happy New Year Tina!

Jen from Oregon said...

We had a quiet evening as well! Sometimes that is nice.
Happy New Year!

THE DASH! said...

lol HAPPY NEW YEAR Punkin'. Sounds like a quiet NY was just what the doctor ordered.

Rachel said...

Happy New Year Sweet Tina...thanks for all your support.