Monday, March 29, 2010

Survey From Hawaii Bound Bandster

Good stuff happened at work today! I love love love teaching math. I am too tired to talk more about anything..but it was a very good day. To give you something to read however I thought this would do the trick...I like reading them so maybe you do too?

1. Last beverage → Water (and you thought I was going to say Diet Coke) :)
2. Last phone call → My friend Linda
3. Last text message → My younger daughter Cinda
4. Last song you listened to → They call me Kipper...Kipper the Dog (Grandson loves that show and It rolled around in my head all day)
5. Last time you cried → I have to admit I shed a tear or two during the job switch thing.
SIX HAVE YOU EVERs:

1. Dated someone twice? → Well if you mean dated, broke up and then dated again..NO. I have had two dates with the same person a few times now.
2. Been cheated on? → Not to my knowledge
3. Kissed someone? → Yes (duh)
4. Lost someone special? → Yes
5. Been depressed? → Yes
6. Been drunk and threw up? → Yep twice-I recommend against it.

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
1. Grass Green
2. Lime Green
3. British Racing car green
4. Red

HAVE YOU:

1. Made new friends → well I hope so!
2. Fallen out of love → Yes
3. Laughed until you cried → Yes!
4. Met someone who changed you → Yes
5. Found out who your true friends were → Yes.
6. Found out someone was talking about you → Oh yeah
7. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list → Well my husband and kids are on the list so yep?
8. How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life → all but one
9. How many kids do you want to have → I have 4, that's plenty!
10. Do you have any pets → One outside cat
11. Do you want to change your name → I'm good with this one.
13. What time did you wake up today → 7 am and I went to bed at 2am. kids to get off to school and worky worky stuff to prepare.
14. What were you doing at midnight last night → working on my online class stuff
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → my plastic surgery consult on April 9
16. Last time you saw your father → The end of Feb when he stopped by before heading south to AZ.
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I wish houses could clean themselves?
18. What are you listening to right now...The furnace
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Sure students and my ex brother in law?
23. What's getting on your nerves right now? → I need to go to bed.
24. Most visited webpage → work, facebook
1. What's your name? → Tina Louise
3. Relationship Status → Married
4. Zodiac sign → Aquarius
5. Male or female or transgendered → Female
6. Primary School → Lakeland elementary
7. Middle School → Illahee Junior High school
8. High school → Federal Way High School and East Valley High school

10. Hair color → Dark Brown with Gray

11. Long or short → Long

16. Height → 5'8"

17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Hubby
18: What do you like about yourself? → I'm a kick-ass good math teacher.
19. Piercings → My ears
20. Tattoos → I have Everyone is important in Cherokee tattooed on my foot. Above that is a lamp and in the smoke from the lamp is a turtle. I just talked to my friend about how I am planning on getting 1/2 a bike gear cog when i finish the 50 mile race. If i ever do 100 I will tattoo the other half on.
21. Righty or lefty → Lefty

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → C-section age 20
23. First piercing → Ears, age 9
24. First Best Friend → Cheryl 1st grade
26. First sport you joined → Swim Team when in Junior High School
27. First pet → Flopsy a dog. He died of distemper shorter after we got him.
28. First vacation → Road trip to Texas when I was 8. We stopped in at Disney land and Vegas on thew way..it was a blast.
29. First concert → Michel Johnson. We had front row seats. I was in high school and went with my parents.
30. First crush → Andy Cameron age 8. We used to chase him on the playground and try to kiss him. He is now a social studies teacher where we both went to high school.

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating → Nope but i'm hungry
50. Drinking → I had some water a while ago.
52. I'm about to → Go to bed..sleepy
53. Listening to → The furnace stopped but I can now hear the gas fireplace. It is cold tonight.
55. Waiting for → this survey to end so i can go to bed.

YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? Enough already-how about more grandkids?
59. Want to get married? I think 2 is good enough for me.
60. Careers in mind? The new thing is fun but I do hope I get to do other things..I like challenges.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

68. Lips or eyes → I like lips
69. Hugs or kisses → Hugs
70. Shorter or taller → Taller.
71. Older or Younger → My husband is 5 years younger than I am..My first was 2 years older..I dont care either way.
72. Romantic or spontaneous → um both is good.
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → Actually legs and backs are better
74. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive i think.
75. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → Thoughtful is a better word

HAVE YOU EVER :

78. Kissed a stranger → Depends on how you define stranger
79. Drank hard liquor → most nights (although I have been off it since my last kitchen episode)
80. Lost glasses/contacts → nope..They go on my face first and off last..I cannot see.
81. Sex on first date →nope
82. Broken someone's heart → yep
83. Had your own heart broken → yep
85. Been arrested → Nope
86. Turned someone down → Yes
87. Cried when someone died → Yes
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? →I like my friends who are boys too..aren't you supposed to like your friends?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Yes
90. Miracles → nope
91. Love at first sight → nope
92. Heaven → nope
93. Santa Clause → well if you don't he doesn't deliver.
95. Kiss on the first date? → Yes!
96. Angels → nope

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → There is something..it is king-sized and has 3 pillows.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No
99. Posting this as 100 Truths? → nope because it was missing 2 questions so it is only 98.

Nighty night.

No comments: