Friday, March 5, 2010

Interview Day-

It is a very casual interview at the nearby University for an adjunct/part time thing. Since it is casual I don't know what to bring or wear..arrrghghg.

I have chosen my semi-denim but dressy slack, my cabi long jacket and my wear all the time gray twisted knit top. I hope i picked correctly (frankly it is all there is in the professional wardrobe dept.) Science people are usually pretty casual so I think picking a middle road should be OK.

I am taking a copy of my CV just in case.

No one sent me directions or even an address as to how to get there. I am going to guess it is the department chair's office so will start there but there are others in the department who have offices in another building. I am not sure where to park or anything...eek.

4 comments:

DB said...

Good Luck!

Lonicera said...

If I don't know where it is I always have to do practice runs, I'm that neurotic about it! Hope it went well for you Tina - blog about it, won't you?
Caroline

Jacquie said...

I hope it went well!

Debi said...

I too hope that it went well for you!!

I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Check it out on my blog!!

Have a great weekend!