Monday, September 26, 2011

The Weekend is Over and I AM NOT ASLEEP

I had some diet coke this evening...I am wired. I need to go to sleep but I am playing on Facebook, then checking my blog, then checking one email after another with three login sequences that I have to go through to log out of and then into each of the different stupid colleges that have decided that Google is their friend. I like Google as my friend but I do not want them as a colleague too. I am going to have to waste some precious work time trying to figure out how to forward my emails from google account numbers one two and three to one account without any of my work people working their way onto my personal google life. I like my social life separate you see...well except for the few smarties who have already figured things out.

xxxooo

No comments: