Saturday, September 11, 2010

BYOC on Saturday

1. If a major newspaper wrote an article about you today, what would the headline be?

You too can create low budget redecorating by moving furniture to new rooms.

I swapped my sofas family room sofa is now in the living room and living room sofa is in the family room. We also had a major house clean. as a back up...

Lady finds restriction..Again ;) the little tightening is working great!! No weight loss yet but my hunger is much quieter.

2. Name one thing you like about being an adult.

Control-I chose what I want to do when I want to do it (of course there are all kinds of compromises...or are they consequences?

3. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon when you were a kid?

Hong Kong Phooey and Johnny Quest.

4. When is the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt about them?

David, My husband. While Grace was gone we took off in the car and were talking about something (I can't really remember what now) but we were so engrossed in our conversation that we drove right past our exit and kept on going. I noticed after a while and said...wow we have been married for 10 years and we still have enough to talk about that we forget where we are...How cool is that. and we kept on driving.


5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in life and in blogland.

I talked about the busy already. I have actually caught up in blogland a bit as with school and work settling back in I took computer time. Last week I fell behind with all of my running around and biking.

1 comment: