Friday, September 17, 2010

Boo Hoo....Titties or Nipples?

Like the others I am bummed that I cannot go to Boobs...The excitement is building but Amanda over Amanda's Waning has organized our own little mini-boobs in Eugene next Sunday. There is a small group of us Northwest bandsters who, for a variety of reasons, are not able to hang with the big girl boobies in Chicago next weekend. We, luckily have a mini-event of our own to go to. We are calling it Titties or Nipples? :) Thus far the guest list includes:

Amanda from Amanda's Waning (of course)
Debi from Hawaii Bound Bandster
and Janelle at Lap Band Living (I Just Found Her Blog Because of This Event!)

It is really a small, casual, and family friendly affair. If you are locating driving distance from Eugene and want to join us please email me or go over to Amanda's page and let her know.

7 comments:

Steph said...

I hope you all have a great time! even small get togethers are a fun time!!

Theresa said...

I wish you were all coming with us, but I know you'll be with us in spirit! Let's all share pic afterward.

Amanda Kiska said...

I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, we will miss you guys! I hope you have a great time and we can meet you next year.

Linda said...

That's so awesome! I hope you guys have a great time. I wish you could all come to Chicago, but what a great idea.

Debi said...

Hey Tina! So glad to hear that you will be at the Lunch as well! I will email you with some questions so as not to take up too much space here.

But what about calling ourselves the "Oregon Boobette's"???

Janelle said...

I, UNFORTUNATELY, found out that I can't go! BOOOO. I am super bummed! The hubby and I are in Auburn, WA that morning and I don't see HOW I can drive back all the way to Eugene in time. :( We will have to do this again...