Friday, July 30, 2010

Tightening a Slack Band With Exercise

I went to a second gym and took my second spin class of the week. Yesterday my band was loose and this morning my band was loose (I poured a homemade peppermint mocha down my gullet at rapid pace). During the spin class I tightened up so much that when I drank water I had to burp some of it through a few minutes later. The tightness has lasted all day. My total food so far: One home-made peppermint mocha, one turkey pepperoni stick, one peppermint mocha frappachino, 1 cup of chili (eaten in two stages), 4 mini-snickers bars, 2 cups home-popped popcorn. Everything on the list after the chili was after 4 pm. Until 4 it was just was just liquid and a pepperoni stick. I would love to know if I am just weird of if it works for others too. Test it...do some exercise and see if you band tightens up then comment please :)

The stupid snickers bars probably put me over the top calorie wise but still..balanced out with the solid hour of pedaling I managed to do.

Tomorrow we leave for a week of active vacationing at a rental house in Central Oregon. I plan on biking every day so if all goes as planned the scale should start to move DOWN again at least a little.

No comments: