Friday, July 2, 2010

BYOC

BYOC:

1. Seeing that it’s a patriotic holiday of sorts I thought of this one: Where were you on September 11th?

I was buying a car. My husband and Grace (3 months at the time)and I went shopping for a new mini van. We had no clue until someone in the showroom told us what was going on. They had a tv on and we all stood and watched some of the news. At the time we had friends in midtown and were worried about them. As it turned out they were on vacation and were fine.

2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)

Probably get a a cup of coffee at Starbucks, surf the web a bit, do some gardening, sit in the sunshine and then maybe a bit of knitting or sewing.

Now if I wasn't by myself I would take a trip somewhere exotic. I discovered in Mexico City that it isn't nearly as fun to travel alone.

3. How many blogs do you follow?
Um I don't know I will have to go check...the funny thing is I'm not really a follower. I add blogs to my blog list more than I follow them. Maybe that is why I have such a low number of followers myself? but then it might be because I'm just boring hahah.

Do you read them all or just your faves? I read all the ones I have on my blog list. I also click on interesting ones I read on other the faves list of other people.

Do you comment a little, a lot, on all? I try to comment but don't always manage it when my family is breathing down my neck :)..as they are doing right NOW!!! Sheesh children and husbands wanting me to go with them to the store.

Have you ever unfollowed someone because of something they said or you didn’t like their blog? I have never unfollowed anyone but myself (I accidentally followed myself once). I have taken one or two people off my blog list because they never posted.
Do you routinely unfollow and why? nope--have only once in either case.

Ok I counted the number is 43 across two blogs. My blog list just for the band holds ok..weird also 43. I like to read my blogs as new stuff is posted and the blog list shows the newest posts. I hardly ever look on my dashboard to check that.

4. Repeat question. Pick one day and one healthy thing you’ll do for just that day next week.

Well it started raining and I blew off my bike ride this week. Maybe next week I can pull it off?

5. Repeat "Make someone a superstar" question. Whose blog or blog comment stuck with you this week and why? I think Linda and Rick's blog and the beginning of Rick's band journey is pretty darn cool. I do secretly (ok not a secret)wish my husband would get a band too.

5 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

That is pretty cool about Lynda and her hubby!

Linda said...

Thanks Tina! It is pretty cool...
I loved your SOB story this week.

THE DASH! said...

Loved your answers and I know all about families breathing down your neck - ack.

Barbara said...

I still an amazed when I look at your transformation pictures.. you look wonderful and I too enjoyed your SOB story..

Lonicera said...

Love the new look blog!! Interesting answers too - on September 11th I was at work and a colleague from the lab where they had the radio on all the time rushed upstairs to give us the news and at first I thought he was joking, and later that it was a joke on the radio and he hadn't realised. Then it felt like Armageddon.
I too love looking at your 4 pix - bloody well done Tina...
Caroline