Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wow-probably the most profound post I have ever read

Go read it....I found it here: . Sandy found it at Jack Sh*t Gettin Fit.

Although my weight has bobbed back to 175 this weekend was a very physically active one. I know that before this weightloss I would not have been able to do any of it. From leading a horse around, shoveling stalls, running library books across the street, delivering newspapers to 54 houses and riding 15 miles on my bike (tomorrow we are pushing the limits to 30 miles). Each and every time I finish these activities I recognize and am thankful for the new me. Now I am not a religious girl but...I send up a thank you band, thank you science, thank you Dr. Wolfe....none of this would be possible without my friendly bandy.

3 comments:

chicroses said...

Whos got the newspaper route?Grace? Lord reading what youve done this weekend made me tired..haha..went to yakima yesterday for maxines sisters wake at Selah...god I hate to much. well really not to much but wrong things.

chicroses said...

I should have taken some pictures of grace and Hattie..darn...but Im going to show hattie graces pics of grace and the horse...

THE DASH! said...

Hurro!! Missed you - stupid comp had a virus so was awol for a while trying to get it fixed.

Nice going that you're doing heaps of moving around. Best feeling in the world huh? I know all about it too. xx