Monday, August 9, 2010

Product Plug

On Sunday we went to Costco for new tires on my car and while there We had a shop and a meal of samples (it is awesome to get full on store samples!!). Very rarely is a sample good enough to make me actually buy the product they are hawking. I actually tasted, read the label on this one and bought a case immediately...

Chobani Greek yogurt is the perfect storm of tasty desserty goodness, no work standing at the blender. The right balance of low calories and high protein and I think that pretty makes up a lovely guilt free snack item for my evening munchies. I got a 12 pack of blueberry, strawberry and peach. There is no sour yogurt taste and it is really creamy for a skim milk product. 18 grams of protein and 140 calories....Oh yeah...I am a happy camper right now munching on peachy goodness.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I agree.. I have had that product and it really is a great tasting yogurt..

Robin said...

I bought some the other day and really like it. I can barely stand "regular" yogurt anymore.