Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Bottom Dropped Out of My Fill

I do not know what happened but over the last couple of days my fill seems to have left the building. I felt a little restriction on Sunday after a couple of bread crusts at lunch but after that I have felt next to nothing. I feel like I am back to a fill level from a year ago. I have been on a bit of a bender as well. I am sooo hungry.

I am up 4 pounds from my low (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRKKKKKKKKK). I am calling right now.

The four pounds came back as two hunks of butter sitting on a roll of fat right on my stomach..front and center.

Damn Damn..

3 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Hang in there, Tina! We've got good bicycling weather this week. My goal is 20 miles. I've already ridden 10 so I should be able to do it. I know you are way more of a "real" cyclist than me!

Lonicera said...

Isn't it amazing that you can't relax for a minute with this band. Just when you think you've got it licked, it loosens and your brain gives an evil laugh. "Unleash her hunger!!" it cries, and the ravenous dogs leap at your willpower, with jaws slavering....
OK so that's a bit over the top, but I do sympathise. It'll go. Just cycle as Amanda says...
Caroline

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.