Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fill Still Lovely

Day two and the fill is still darned near perfect. The scale popped back down to 189 and I am crossing my fingers for new ground tomorrow.


As I am not very hungry and it takes a while for my food to go though my liquid consumption is way down. I am trying to drink more water and still manage a diet coke in the morning (bad but its my caffeine!!) The Diet Coke is now my breakfast because it takes me two hours or so to drink about 2/3 of the pop. I am then bored with it and dump the rest down the drain.

For the rest of the day I try to drink a big glass of water before I eat any food but since I'm not hungry I do not really get that much in. I had a big glass before I ate my dinner and I will have another right before I go to bed.

I am not having trouble physically getting the liquid down it is more a lack of desire to do so. Once i stand at the sink with my water It is easy enough to swallow it down. It is getting into the kitchen that is failing me :)

All in all I will keep working on the water (as always) and enjoy the restriction!!



Tina

2 comments:

Girl Bandit said...

Wow...how amazing that your DR thinks you are at a good weight now. You have done so well. I would love to see your stats when you can and I am sure you can get to your goal weight....

THE DASH! said...

I hear you on the water consumption: I'm having the same drama. Fantastic news that you lost some more weight .. yayyy.