Monday, January 30, 2012

Why I Should Adopt Monday Bags

I re-learn constantly the consequences of the old adage "fail to plan; plan to fail" Lapband Gal has a great strategy and I assume a refrigerator. I have no strategy and snack machines.

It is Monday. I teach from 3-5:30 and 6:30-9. Normally I am good having lunch and a coffee on my drive in. When my tummy is wide open with a case of the hormones I want dinner and I want it bad. My community college offerings at this time of the night come in machine form. My choice this evening was:




Not good. Well...let me rephrase that. They were good..but that is not good. Oh did I also tell you how bad it is to carry cash? I really should not do that.

:) xxxooo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those m&ms look good.
Yes- pack yourself a healthy treat for those urges to eat.

Barbara said...

I have a love affair with peanut M&M's

Lap Band Gal said...

Yep. I have a fridge in my office. M&ms make me happy. Yum.

Sam said...

A good thing to take if you don't have a fridge is canned tuna and crackers :o)

Rhonda said...

Mmm, have you tried the new coconut M&M's? If not, DON'T! (Spoiler alert - they're orgasmic.)