Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bullets of Chicago and pictures

First of all I was living in the moment. This means my picture taking was crud. I met loads of people. I felt overwhelmed by the sheer crowd (I have discovered in my old age I am much more comfortable with people one on one or a few at a time. The big party atmosphere freaked me out sometimes (yes we say freaked out and cool a lot in Oregon).

Thursday: I arrived and we had dinner at Frontera (Rick Bayless a TV Mexican food chef owns it).



Linda is on the far right. Next to her is Jenn and on the left is Gilly

Ok this has taken me ages..watch this space and I will put up more...Tomorrow.

xxxooo

6 comments:

Lonicera said...

How many more than last year??
Caroline

Beth Ann said...

It was so great to meet you!!

Read said...

I had so much fun with you! I'm sorry we didn't get to spend some more good one on one time!!

Lap Band Groupie said...

OMG, you were one of my 'great surprises' of the weekend...SOOO much fun! I wish I had more time to spend with you GF! Love ya! -BG

Amanda Kiska said...

How cool! I'm freaking out that you got to go!

Okay, I couldn't resist. Seriously, I am so jealous. Next year let's go together. I'll hitch hike up to PDX and we'll fly out together.

Becky said...

It was great to meet you Tina! When I saw you I couldn't believe that you had ever been overweight in your life, haha! I guess you have pictures to prove it, but really, way to go!