Sunday, June 20, 2010

Down One More Slow Pound and Off To Mexico

I am off. It is 4:23 am and I have been tossing and turning since 3am as one does when one is worried about leaving. I hopped on the scale and she provided me with a long awaited extra pound off to start my day. I will probably put 3 or so back on as I always do when I take off on trips. On my trip to Spokane I found 4 pounds. Thankfully the four came off quickly but only to the 184 mark. The pounds come off so much more slowly lately.

I will post if I can get internet easily.

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

Have a great trip!

Roo said...

Enjoy your trip...and don't worry about the lbs, they will come off when you get back!

Linda said...

Have a great trip Tina!

Justine said...

Have a wonderful time, and congrats on saying 'adios' to another 1lb!