Sunday, June 27, 2010

By Request-Before and After Montage

I have slowly been working on the SOB profile for Gen at I Heart the Band. The before and after pictures took the longest. It is funny how in the beginning i just wore any old horrible outfit and took the pictures. Now I had three photo-sessions before I was satisfied with my after pictures. Go here to read the full interview with pics.



I labeled each picture but I do not think it is viewable (not on my little computer screen anyway). The first picture: 298 pounds August 2008. The second picture: June 2009 250 pounds. The third picture: 199 January 2010 and the fourth is 181 pounds June 2010.

So all of you who are just getting started note the length of time it took for the weight to come off. it took almost a year to lose 50 pounds, then 6 months for the next 50 and finally slowed down again for this last 20. Have patience and keep working and filling.

10 comments:

Linda said...

Wow Tina - amazing! You look great - slow loss worked for you.

Lonicera said...

I do love your before and afters. Are the pounds correct though? The pix show you shrinking left to right, but the lbs you mention say 198, 250, 199 and 181. I lb between pic 1 and 3???, or have I got the wrong end of the stick somewhere??
Caroline

Tina said...

Man I hate typos!! the weights are fixed now..that pasky 2 and 1 problem. Now apparently I cant post a 2..

Tina

THE DASH! said...

Your before and afters are amazing, Tina. Look how little you are now. Fantastic work. Clever chickee xxx

Ashley said...

I want to think you for posting this. I keep harping on myself because I have only lost 30-ish pounds since my surgery in February. I know it is a huge deal, but it feels like it should be going faster. Your story has made me see that not everyone loses at the same pace and it's okay.

If losing slower will help me keep it off, I am glad to play this waiting game. Thank you again for sharing.

Gen said...

WOW amazing Tina!!!!! Totally different person! You look fabulous.

Did I miss your S.O.B. story? I hope I gave you the right email - coloradofamily@hotmail.com. Can't wait to read all about it! You are a total Superstar!!!!

Sandy said...

You are an SOB and can't wait to read your entire story! You were one of the first blogs I started reading back in January 2010 and I remember those first couple of pictures. You look like a completely different person. All I can say is congrats and WOW!

Gen said...

Oh good I found it! Went into my spam email...But I have it now! Thanks SO MUCH! I am going to do my cutting and pasting tonight and hopefully get it posted tomorrow.

I am so happy for you and so grateful you took the time to share your story. You are an amazing success!

Colls said...

Wow, what a difference! You look so great! I can't wait to ready your SOB post! <3

Amanda Kiska said...

WOW Tina! You look FANTASTIC!