Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stress and The Band

Can't talk long as I have to leave to go over the pass to do classroom observations. I had a Very emotional and stressful work day yesterday. The band slammed shut, making me realize that I have loosened up big time. It is amazing how much one can delude oneself into thinking one is not eating very much. I have been eating much more than I was with good restriction!

Yesterday it was so tight I ate two meals and had some difficulty with liquids. I finally had some warm coffee and that went down nicely. I need to start drinking decaf hot tea more often I think.

I will go into minute detail later-oh and I got my tattoo. The tattoo hurt as my daughter would say 'like a mother' (not sure why those exact words but they fit here). I is a bit swollen and painful still today.

Ok..have to dash. I hope each of you are having a great day.

No comments: