Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Freaky Deaky

My restriction has slipped and I am craving food. I actually, on my drive from work today, had an out of body hamburger eating fantasy. It was the weirdest thing on the freaking planet. I started salivating and actually CHEWING!!! I could taste the hamburger. Do ya think im a recovering addict? I have not had a hamburger in ages. I know I cannot eat them..so what the Heck? What is odd is that I felt no compulsion to swing into McDonalds. It happened after I was past the place and headed towards the highway. It was almost like my brain taking the piss!

My written down plan yesterday has perhaps helped. I have the presents purchased except for bits and bobs for stockings. I have the kids pajama bottoms made but not the adults (6 down 5 or 6 to go as it depends on how long the fabric holds out). Baking started with just pumpkin pies left. David kicked in and made a few different cookies tonight bless him. Tomorrow we leave for my parents house and I will take the inhgredients for the pies with me and at least the remaining pajamas cut. I skipped the document but attended the work meeting today...so progress but not completion as of yet.

I have not had much chance to sew in the last few years and It has been fun to get back and do a bit. I will commit to working on a quilt or two in the new year (funny..my first New Year's resolution that does not involve dieting!!!)

If I do not manage to post a Merry Christmas to you all later this week Here it is!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! I Will raise a toast to you and think of you all as I eat my tiny tiny dinner serving at Christmas.

4 comments:

Debi said...

Making pajamas for your family, what a great idea.

I never even thought of making our own!! We have gotten so lazy, buying everything we need.

I have a sewing machine that I have never used since we bought it! This makes me realize something else I could be making now that I am retired! Thanks for the idea!!!

I hope you have a fantastic trip to your families for Christmas. Enjoy the celebration, even if it is only in small amounts!

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

THE DASH! said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too Tina. Hope it's a lovely one this year. Enjoy your time with your family.
Cara xxx

uh said...

Merry Christmas and I love the PJ idea too!

Lonicera said...

Just a note to wish you a happy Christmas Tina, and to thank you most particularly for the brilliant support you give me. It would be terrific to meet you one day.

Hug from Caroline