Monday, June 1, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

So it has now been two weeks since my super-tight fill. I am hanging in there. The volume of food that I can eat has shrunk down to about 1/2 c per meal. I have up and down days about the 'snacking' I am doing for meals (this is all discussed in my previous blog). I think things are starting to feel a little better-at least for now. The scale has still not moved but I noticed today when on my daughters field trip to the beach that I can move around much more easily and with much less effort. We trekked across a parking lot to the bathrooms, down to the beach, back to the bathrooms and back to the bus. The tide was out and all of the kids (and I) walked down to the waters edge and hung around (me standing) for about an hour. Then after school I stood while my youngest had a riding lesson that went for more than 1.5 hours. Sure I am tired now but there have been times when I would have been flat on my back after a day like today. whereas now I have enough energy to write this blog entry :)

Right then-I am off to bed. Nighty night everyonnnne!

No comments: