Friday, February 3, 2012
Ten Things Thursday-30 minutes into Friday
1. I had the most wonderful day today. I think this day occurred because:
2. The sun was shining and it was warm (at least pushing 50 degrees F. I think Winter might actually be over and we can see some more warmth around here.
3. I had a lovely tutoring session with two of my students and they, as always were lovely. I do like these two people.
4. Grace and I had a nice morning sit, chat and knit at Starbucks. My coffee was awesomely made as well.
5. Grace and I cleaned and decked out her room. After David got home from work he put up a brand new ceiling light so she has decent lighting now. We only have her clothing and two more boxes to tackle in her room.
6. I cleaned the entire middle floor of my house. Spick and span Kitchen, hall, entry and living room.
7. I surveyed the shop area, did some shifting and made plans.
8. It was so warm and sunny today I opened the back door onto our deck and let the breeze flow through the house.
9. It is midnight and I actually am feeling a touch sleepy. I might go to bed early (for me).
10. I think my down in the dumps moody blues are finally turning upside down to happiness. (crossing fingers, toes and knocking on wooden things).
Happy...Sunny weather to everyone!!!
Posted by Tina at 12:30 AM