Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hungry-Walking for Food

Day 9: I am thankful for all of the people who may be unrecognized but do nice things everyday just because.

Oh I am full...I am old school full. Stuff I have learned today:

1. My medication definitely tightens my band. I ran out and only took one pill this morning. I was about to go get a refill when I discovered I was out of them and my doctors office was closed. I saved the last one for tomorrow.
2. I remember that full feeling and I kind of miss it but glad I only have it occasionally.
3. I am totally glad my band is there for me.
4. We walked to another nearby strip mall tonight and then back to our closest business area to get the mail and stuff. I am glad that in our new lifestyle includes walking. I put in about a mile or two and worked towards earning the dinner I have now sitting comfortably but fully in my lower tummy...yumm.

xxxooo

1 comment:

Cece said...

Walking is good ... very European and so good for you. I want to type: I'm jealous but there's no reason for me not to walk more too. (Oh, wait ... I'm kinda lazy). :)