Friday, April 9, 2010

Plastic Surgeon Visit Today

At 2pm I'm going in for a plastic surgeon consultation. I made it to discuss a tummy tuck but since making the appointment all I seem to be able to think about is what else needs tucking. ahh if plastic surgery were just a little cheaper and a lot less painful. I would get my boobs done, tummy tuck, arm wing reduction, chin tightening, thigh lift, butt lift....hmm maybe my toes and hands are OK??

I will let you know what they say about cost and suggested sculpting ideas plus the when this should all happen question.

Goal...To be at goal or not? Every morning I still get up do my potty business and stop for a look in the mirror. lift my arms up to get the skin tight and then debate whether I am satisfied with the fat left on my body. I am cool with most of it except the deposit in my stomach still. I do not know if the tummy tuck will take away enough or if I really want the extra 30 pounds off. In addition to that..will the extra 30 pounds satisfy me or will I always see that stomach. Again I hope the visit to the plastic surgeon will help me make that decision as well.

I did not post weekday dish yesterday..yesterday was one small snack after another. I did not eat breakfast, lunch or dinner..just a constant stream of stuff. some of it was high in protein while some of it was just plain crap. Chocolate would have been involved but my daughter hid it (Thank goodness!!!). I was down a pound today, however, so maybe that snack session was not as harmful as it felt. I cannot tell you how much I ate but i can list some of the content-some corn chips, cheese and crackers, sesame snaps, one protein bar, popcorn. nope-no vegetables or fruit unless there some hidden in the protein bar. I did stop eating at 7pm and saved myself the indigestion I have been having since Easter. My intestines seem to be a bit irritated yesterday and today. I think I might have a tummy bug so perhaps the snacking and indigestion were the first symptoms.

I will post later tonight or tomorrow with my gained plastic surgery knowledge.

6 comments:

TracyZ said...

Very interested in anything you find out about arm wing reduction.

I am only 50 pounds down into this journey and I already loathe my arms more than I did at my heaviest!

Amanda Kiska said...

I can't wait to hear what the surgeon says.

Gen said...

I bet the TT would totally solve your tummy issues. A friend I know had a TT while not at her goal weight, and that thing is as flat as can be. Even when she puts on a few pounds the tummy is freaking flat as a pancake. Especially if you have lipo with your TT.

Look forward to your report!

Lonicera said...

Yes please Tina - tell all! The arm one sounds painful... and I'm told that tummy tucks can cause adhesions and make life uncomfortable...
Caroline

Linda said...

I'm curious about your visit let us know what happened.

THE DASH! said...

Me too.. let me know. I'm debating all the above too. Arms and tummy are blech - the rest is ok. Though... in hindsight.. must be due for a facelift too. Sigh.. when to stop huh?