Monday, March 9, 2009

Feeling Better

My attitude has improved today. Daylight savings perhaps?? The weather is still crap (it snowed today). I got some thank-you emails from the students in class who were not attitude-challenged. I drove to my University for the first face to face meeting in a couple of months. I actually completed one job application and graded a few things....yada yada yada

somehow this helped me feel better.

Food-wise I made and canceled a doctors appointment for a fill today. Although I did not have a needle near my port I am much tighter tonight. I'm not sure what the deal is but I was tight in the morning and had a piece of cheese for breakfast. Ordered fish and chips for lunch (ate one fish and 3 chips) and saved the rest. Tonight I attempted and failed to eat the second fish. I hurled it down my brand new garbage disposal and have been full ever since. ahh i love my band :) maybe this will help me get some distance away from that 260 mark.

No comments: