2. I have stuff to do but I am too tired. I did NOT have a coffee today. I think I need one? What do you think?
3. I still have a cedar garland hanging in the front of my house with lights! Do you think February is the new Jan? Below is a photo from last week: It was Coooollllddd.
4. I love photos in blogs but never seem to do a good job of uploading any for you. Should I try harder?
5. I got a haircut yesterday. My nail lady expanded and hired a hairdresser He left and now a new one has come in. I really liked the old guy (John). He did great color and man o man the massages that man could give. He left to go somewhere else. I am rather sad. His replacement seems nice enough. She knits and says she will come visit me here at the shop. She works part time at another shop near here. Is your hair dresser a man or a woman? Which do you prefer and why?
6. The Gray is back! We have had a really cold couple of weeks and I was beginning to freeze into a solid block of ice. On the up side we had sunshine with that cold. Now we are back to gray skies and at least a little warmer temps. Which do you prefer? Below is a photo of a project we are doing in the shop. It is a sky scarf. You go out each day at noon and look up at the sky. You then match one of 15 colors to that sky color and knit or crochet a row.
8. On Saturday one the teachers from the shop came in and we did some yarn dying with koolaid. It was cool! Have you ever dyed anything?