Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ten Things on Thursday-At Least This Week.

1.  The term started..although I am exhausted from working day and night 7 days a week (ok it has only been 3 but I can already tell I am going to stay tired)-Oh almost forgot the point here.  I LOVE TEACHING MATH.  I came home all high on work.  I forgot how much fun it was.  So although I don't love the commute (across town).  The campus parking is a mess..but I love my students.  I love the subject.  and I love helping them see that math can be fun, playful and easy (with conditions of course) :)

2.  My weight..phhhhht..Its an ASS.  The scale moves between 176-180 back and forth.  I was hungry as heck today.  Who knows about tomorrow.  I am still living with my half wardrobe (I refuse to get rid of the 8's and 10's that used to fit.  I have started falling back to my old fat wardrobe choices-tshirt with a cardi over it (slimming don't you know).

3.  The Yarn store...going great. On Tuesday I had 8 customers int he store at ONE TIME!!  my little old store could barely hold them all.  It was cool though.

4. I hired an employee.  She runs the store for me on Wednesdays (Up until today I have been closed on Wed.).  I hope she gets enough customers to earn her paycheck.

5.  Websites are an arse.  I spent tonight 'fixing' the webpage using Dream Weaver but it is hard to use and a style sheet went rogue on one of my pages slipping the footer up into the body of the page..making a big old texty mess.

6.  Grace started School (our local home-school support place)...I really aught to just call it private school. It is kind of that after all.  Anyway...She is liking it this term and we are getting into a groove.  She is excited about learning again which is a huge relief for me.

7.  My house is still a big fat MESS-boxes, charity piles, papers undone laundry.  a had a whole mess of spinning plates fall down when I put the store through storage platter up into the mix.

8.  I am a sugar addict and need to get a grip--when I get tired I go rogue and up the already too high amount of sugary products I ingest.  I wish eating right was easier.

9.  Exercise ...WTF?  I really need to find some and do it.

10.  good night all.  How are you this fine Thursday?  We are suppose to be getting snow..but it don't see any yet.

No comments: