- The knitting store opened on Friday and it was good.
- Being nice to customers is hard work :).
- I have met so many of my neighbors and so far they are all happy to see the store.
- I registered 3 people for classes, sold some yarn and a book.
- two weeks ago I drove to San Fran for a conference. I had a great relaxing week in the sun before coming home to hard work.
- I drove some friends back home with me and introduced the Brit and two Irishmen to what real mountains look like :)
- I also taught the guys to eat burgers in a car :) (I didn't have one..they did)
- Pictures some day :)
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Popping in for a quick 2am update.
Posted by Tina at 1:59 AM