Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank Goodness :)

So David's High fat and protein with a low carb diet was officially a failure for me. Just putting the sugar free restriction on me sent me off on bender land. In addition my restriction went to crap. Soo..when I came home from Las Vegas I had officially weighed in at 177.5. I nearly had a stroke!!!!! this is an overall gain of 15 pounds from my lowest and 12 from goal. Of course this got me back on my own successful brand of wagon (Well it was successful before anyway).

I have learned from this:

1. There is No one way for anyone and David's way is not my way.

2. Examining the changes over the past few weeks adds up to: reduced exercise and more food intake. I need to reduce this.

3. I might have to forgo the coffee again but for now I am going back to sugar but re-reduce the fat back to my normal order.

So far...I am back down two pounds to 175...There is still some nail biting going on but at least the scale is headed the right direction again.

3 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I hate bender land.

Rachel said...

I am with Draz. Bender land blows.

Darlin1 said...

SCARY!!!!!!