Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I think we will actually be moving.

So it appears that the house move is still on. The latest inspection (appraisal phase) came in find today. This means that we now have until May 1 to find another place to live. That is less than two weeks away.

Today I started packing in earnest and started freaking out a bit :)

Apparently the rental market is up because the local major employer has recently taken on another several hundred employees. This means that while there were plenty of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available a few weeks ago they are now at a premium. Tomorrow we have to go out and find a place that I can stand (because I am the picky one) and sign for it. I hope we find something.

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Good luck Tina!

Lynda said...

Lots of luck to you!

Lonicera said...

Unsettling - but worth it in the end?
Caroline

Amanda Kiska said...

Don't panic. The perfect place for you is out there. And don't forget to count your blessings - you sold your house pretty quickly at a time when many properties are staying on the market for months and years at a time.

Something About Kellie said...

Good luck! Two weeks is very quick but I'm sure that you'll find something :)

Sarah G said...

I know it's easier said than
done but try not to worry, it will all workout!

Debi said...

Wow Tina! You have so much on your plate right now!! I truly don't envy you at all. I will keep good thoughts that you find an acceptable apartment real quick!!