Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 4 and all is well

ok i am now down 8 pounds-that part is good! I finally had to put in a new nuva ring because the period bleeding was beyond acceptable. It has slowed down a bit since the ring went in but geeezz i'm tired today. I dont know if it is tired from the lack of solids or lack of blood.

I can bend wayyy better. the incision sites are healing nicely even starting to itch a little. I managed to sleep on my side for a little while last night.

todays food-

1/2 c cream of wheat of wheat with with soy milk, cinnamon and splenda
1/2 c cream of potato soup
1 c smoothie made with mango yogurt, banana, peanut butter, soymilk, hemp protein powder, and lots of ice (it made two cups and I shared)

Ill probably have some split pea soup tonight

and of course lots of water with crystal light.

we are off for a potluck picnic for my dd new school-oh joy! potluck when you are on liquids!

Well we went to the potluck. It was outside in a park and raining cats and dogs. The food part was really difficult. I took two bites of a plum and watermelon my dd picked up and ate about a tablespoon of hummus someone brought. I stayed away from the food tables but it was not much fun over all. We did get to meet my dd new teacher for next year. She seem nice at this point.

After the potluck I made my husband drive me to McDonalds for a strawberry milkshake (feeling sorry for myself). I drank some of it but it tasted like liquified sugar and was not really good. On retrospect I think I have 'treated my self' with food when I feel deprived, sad, proud, excited, tired...you name it!

No comments: