Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Plan Day 2 and 3

so i have tried this protein at every meal thing for two more days and it is working well.

Sat.

Breakfast-2 eggs w cheese
Lunch-caprese salad (tomatoes and mozzarella) and one piece of foc. bread
dinner-3 bites of quiche, a piece of cornbread (the closest to stuck I have been so far), some chicken salad with apples and dried cranberries with mayo/sour cream and very small slices of celery.
Dessert-pice of lemon sour cream pie

Sun.

Breakfast-Leftover quiche and bit of cornbread
Lunch-lefover quiche and bit of cornbread
Dinner-plan is for fish filet and cook carrots

so the stuck thing-the cornbread was to soft and squishy and I ate it too fast. I was eating out. Thank goodness i tried water and it worked-i felt the thing glug through the opening...phew. I was sweating bullets there for a few minutes.

No comments: