Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Self-Inflicted Acid Reflux

Why why why why...do I never learn.  Why is it that when I am launching myself out the door to go for that enticing container of ice cream and the 30 minutes it takes me to purchase it, bring it home, get out a spoon, walk up the stairs and further another 30 minutes to work my way through the damn thing do I not ever think about the consequences I will get in bed that night?

It happens almost every time.  I end up with a night of little sleep, sleeping while sitting up, painful shoulder, acid shooting up my throat, painful chest and further a stuck scale or even worse the needle going up.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY


5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Girlfriend. That sounds awful. Only ice cream during the day from now on.

Darlin1 said...

I'm with Ronnie on this one!

XO

o.c. bandster said...

Tina, Tina, Tina....why do you do this to yourself. If I've told you once, I've told you a million times....ice cream is for breakfast.

All kidding aside, I wonder why you get reflux w/ ice cream??? That's a new one for me.

Lonicera said...

'Cos you're human, that's why.
Caroline

Lap Band Gal said...

yum :)

sounds like you're learning tho.