Friday, June 3, 2011

BYOC

It’s FRIDAY – which means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy…around these parts. We answer a couple of questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire…and ENJOY!!


1. If you could pick any name on Earth for yourself – would you change yours and what would it be?

I was supposed to be called Jesse but my parents changed it to Tina. I kind of like my name now and all of the Latin-ness in it. I have always wondered what life would have been like as Jesse. I love my middle name. Louise. My great, great aunt had it for a middle name as did my grandmother, mother, me and my oldest daughter. I like the roots and tradition.


2. If you’re a worker-outer…what time do you partake in such activities? There are SO many theories about when it’s best and not best to work out….like the morning is better since you have an empty stomach or the night is not good because you won’t be able to sleep…etc, etc. – so I’d like to hear your theories.

Whenever I can shift my arse. Most often it is after dinner. We have been taking a walk to get the mail and then do a loop around the neighborhood.

I have gotten back on my bike a time or two but that is usually right away in the morning.


3. If you drive a car – what kind is it and if you could drive any car – what would it be?

i drive a Mazda 5 (mom-like van thing). I like it but got to drive a small zippy car in California and quite enjoyed it as well. I guess if I could choose any car it would be a volkswagon bug or some other small Mazda brand car.



4. Can you be totally honest in answering this next question and tell me what you think of tattoos? More importantly – what do you think of the people who have tattoos – specifically women?

I have a tattoo on my foot and love it. Each of my adult daughters also has a tattoo on their foot. I think Tattoos are cool and quite like them. I prefer understated more than full on tat sleeves or anything too huge but hey..whatever floats ones boat. Our bodies are a sort of canvas and each person has the right to do what they want with it.


5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

I have been crap this week in blogland (you all seem to be doing well but I am a bit crap). I am still not feeling fully up to par and want to sleep a lot. I have barely checked blogs, not commented, not written on mine since Saturday and been stressed out at work. I will probably up my med dose again. I am percolating on a post about things but not ready to write it yet.

Today there was a turn int he weather and the sun came out. I hope a few days of sitting in it will turn things around here. I am trying to read and did a scan of blogs tonight. No comments but I read.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Glad to see your post, and hoping you start to feel better soon.

Rhonda said...

We miss ya, Tina!

Glad to see you're thinking about a post about how you've been feeling, best way to get it all out is in this forum. No judgement, just love! :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Thinking of you - glad you did BYOC!