Saturday, May 5, 2012

BYOC on Saturday

Thanks to Draz...many of us post the answers to these questions on Friday.  I take part at time and give it a miss at times.  It is Saturday but what the heck..One can bring on craziness any day of the week right?


1. Do you have any Mother’s Day traditions? 


We are senders for mothers day.  David's mum lives far away and gets a US mothers day present most of the time.  My mother usually gets a bigger combined birthday and mother's day present as she was born on mothers day.  


The girls usually come over for a visit and get me flowers or a treat.  

2. Do you take a daily vitamin? Why or why not?

I take Iron (because my doctor said to).  I take a vitamin D-3 and an A vitamin every morning.  I probably should take a multivitamin and I do sometimes but usually it is just the others.  According to my husband the D-3 and A help promote regular sleep. I don't know if they work but I figure since the doctor said I should take a D vitamin anyway in the winter and A is a good green vegetable vitamin that it can't hurt to take them.
3. Do you wear perfume every day? If yes, what kind?

I love perfume on other people.  I do not wear it myself because when I do all I smell is myself and not anyone else.  That annoys me :)
4. When you walk or run or work out outside – what do you take with you?

When I walk I just put on my good tennis shoes and take off.  If i get thirsty I can usually get a bottle of water somewhere along the way.  If I am walking alone I cary my cell phone and play Pandora radio these days with headphones.  If I am walking with Grace and David...we just talk and walk.



If I am working outside I put on my gardening gloves (cause that is usually what I will be doing).  


Run?  um no.


Biking?  I wear my butt padding diaper shorts.  I wear my gloves.  I wear my nice Nike shoes that stick well to my bike pedals.  I usually carry a backpack with my ID, a phone.  I have my safety pack with a spare tube and inflater.  I have water in my water holder and I usually carry a protein bar.  Oh..and my helmet on my head :)

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week.


This week was crazy.  We put together bit cupboards for the workshop part of the shop.  I made arrangement to rent a garage behind our house.  We moved stuff from our storage unit into the house.  I called IKEA seeing if they had more of my order in.  I got my work bank account ready to go and checked on it.  I set up a meeting with one of my yarn suppliers.  David re-messed up my shop with stuff from the garage as he put together three of the storage cupboards.  Grace went to Horseback riding twice and I sat around and waited for her (pretending to work on my webpage for the shop and failing miserably).  My grandson stayed over Thursday night and attempted to Friday but he seemed to have an allergic reaction to the cat and ended up having an asthma attack.  I sorted through a bunch of crap and cut down paperwork from my old offices by 75%.  


The scary part is there is so much left to do.  


As far as my bloggy duties are concerned I rate myself a 6 for reading (cause that part is easy and I can do it even when I am 'pretending' to work on my new webpage.  Posting I was lame at.  I even semi-announced my plans to quit..yeah well as soon as I do that I came back in a day right?  I don't know what will happen on this blog.  I won't go exactly but I really need to attend to shop business so hopefully I will finally learn to be a balanced person and give a reasonable amount of attention to all that I commit to right?


xxxooo

3 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

love those vitamins! :)

Rhonda said...

Whoo, you're a busy bee, lady! I hope you get some peace soon and are able to set up the shop completely. :)

Lonicera said...

While wishing you all the luck in the world with your new business, DON'T YOU DARE STOP BLOGGING!!!!
Caroline