Saturday, February 21, 2009

Monday is fill day

Finally on Monday I will get my fill. I called way back at the end of Jan/first of Feb. and have had to wait a month to get in. I am going to give him a hard time. From what i gather my surgeon is a bit of a control freak. Now I understand that as I lean that way myself but when you are so controlling that you are not meeting the needs of your patients it is time to let go of some tasks. For starters I would like him to let me come in to see a nurse practitioner for fills.

I have lost all of the Florida weight, regained part of it again and then today I am down again to the 263. I have my TOM to thank for that...I tightened right up!! If my fill works the same i should soon be below the frustratingly sticky 260. if and when i get to 256 I will have lost 50 pounds from my all time high. I welcome celebratory ideas (my first instinct of course is to go out for dinner!! I know this is not what i should be thinking).

No comments: