Saturday, October 25, 2008

Still running on the same fill and losing! OMG I'm surprised.

So The fill appointment i went on and on about in my last post never happened. I checked my appointment on the online system they have and it was not scheduled as I had been told on the phone. Instead it was scheduled for the week I was gone in New York (last week). So I had to change the darn thing yet again. Now here is the really weird part. I have great restriction now. I left for New York and during the whole time I was there I could eat 3 small meals and I was totally good. They give you wayyyyyy too much food in that town. At every meal I had to throw at least 1/2 away. At one place i threw almost 3/4 of my meal away. It drove me crazy for all of the wastefullness but it was awesome that I got full so fast! For breakfast I could only eat about 1/3 of a bagel with cream cheese. I had quite a bit of trouble keeping enough water in but that was my only problem.

I was a bit more hungry to day (I am home now) but after I ate a real dinner (instead of the snack-y kind of crap I normally eat I feel full. It really hits home that maybe i do have full restriction and I need to just change what I eat (i know DUHHHHH). So i am going to spend this week really trying to eat 3 solid meals a day and lots of water in between. I am also going to take my vitamins daily.

I might even cancel my doctors appointment. OH and the best part...I got home and weighed myself this morning. I lost 2.2 pounds while I was in New York. This is the day after I got home and I had really puffy ankles still. Yipppeeeeee I hope things are finally starting to move...

No comments: